Part 21

A Few days have been passed, it was one fine morning, clock was showing 6am. Khushi was sleeping in her room when Anita called her. Rubbing her eyes, Khushi got up against her wish. Slipping into a pair of flip-flop, she dragged herself to door and opened it.

Khushi (yawning)- Mumma, are you going any where??

She asked seeing Anita all ready for going some where.

Anita nodded her head- Han.

Khushi asked leaning on door way, in a sleepy tone- Where..and so early??

Anita replied seeing cute frown on Khushi'd forehead- Me and your Baba are visiting to Radha Krishna temple, (lovingly tucking Khushi's hair away from her sleepy eyes, Anita added)- We will be return in evening, Ok??(Khushi nodded her head.)

Anita- Chotey has some early meeting; he will leave at 8am. Have your breakfast together. I have already asked him last night to return earlier today as he has to take Prasad to Anjali's place.

Khushi- Han Mumma, I'll remind him again.. Anything else??

Anita- Yeah.. And remind him too I have already ordered for some customized cookies for Kaira, he has to bring those from bakery shop, then remind him again to get some barfis for Anjali and ladoos for Karan ..they both love those.

Khushi- Mumma.. Give a break.. I don't know whether he will be able to remember all these, but I am definitely confused after hearing all these. (Anita rolled her eyes, Khushi laughed.) fine, don't make that face.. I will give you a call, you can tell me again. Ok??

Anita nodded her head, kissing Khushi's forehead she left from there.

Closing the door, Khushi again went back to bed putting alarm at 7 am, then she would get some time to prepare some food for her and Arnav as well.

It was sharp 7 when her ears buzzed with alarm tune, raising her face from pillow she annoyingly turned alarm off- I can't waste my morning hour preparing food for someone..especially for him..

She drifted back to sleep again. It's not even 10 minutes passed her eyes opened once again giving a quick glance at wall clock. It will not matter if she takes 5 minutes more and sleep. Covering herself in her soft duvet Khushi again went back to her dreamland.

It was finally 7.40, Khushi's sleep broke due to Nitya's call. She groaned, took her phone inside the duvet and spoke not coming out from her comfortable world under blanket- Kya hai... Why are you disturbing me now Nitu??

Nitya- Haww.. Did you say I disturb you?? Have you ever counted how many sleepless nights I have spent because of you..

Khushi giggled- Nitu, you told me this, but take my free advice never speak this in front of third person.. Tera to pata nehi.. Mera to band his baj jayega... Main to kisiko apne muh dikhane ke layak bhi nehi rahungi.. (she said dramatically..) In the end, I have to give away my little life not being able to hear taunt from society..

Nitya laughed- Jan-e-man.. Have not you heard?? People in love, always say we will live together, we will die together.. You don't be worried.

Khushi- Wo to hai.. If not me, then my spirit will not leave you.. My spirit will take revenge, but first tell me, who will love like a girl like you??

Nitya- Han.. You are right I think.. Waise bhi, tera dil to kahin aur hai.. It's your misfortune you lose someone like me..

Khushi- Tu humesha baat uski taraf kyun le jati hai yaar?? (Why do you always drag everything till him??)

Nitya- But did I take anyone's name??

Khushi made face- Don't I know you?? Chal, abhi phone rakh.. I have only..(her eyes fell on clock.. It was 7.45..) Oh Crap!!