Part 64

It was still drizzling then, soft cool breeze flew through windows making her bare skin shudder!! She pushed herself more in his tender embrace seeking his warmth. Sleepily, his lazy fingers ran down her bare back making her shut her eyes tightly. His warm touch and her cold skin was the perfect combination to tempt their passion. She felt a single drop falling from the corner of her eye. Opening her eyes she met with his calm face just near her face, his sharp nose almost touching her cute like button nose and closed eyes!!

It was past 2 am in night and she was wide awake.. Sleep was away from her eyes, she was feeling a different sense of new life within her body, a different sense of submission within her, a different sense of bliss in his arms wrapped around her under than white blanket!! Tucking her hair, behind her ear she raised herself a bit and planted a soft kiss on his brow line before keeping her head on his chest just above his heart where she could hear his heart beat!! His heart singing its own melody tuning with her beat!! She has just started liking to hear his heart beat.

Intensity of this new feelings, desire in the unbound attraction, purity in this connection, warmth in his embrace, perfection of their combination... Everything was so new.

Whatever just happened.. Was that happened because Arnav felt pity on her seeing her like that or that happen because his heart overpowered his emotions, desire for her to make love to her!! What if it was only his way of sympathy, she could not bear it.. she could never wished him to share the most beautiful phase of their life just because he felt pity on her.. Standing at this point, she could not bear to see sympathy in those honey like beautiful eyes where she has always seen affection, concern and warmth for her..

While her mind started giving her these ideas, her heart shut her mind up??

These months journey with this man, and how could she even think this?? What he feels for her, what he thinks about her, where he sees her in life, and most importantly whatever is there in this man's heart for him.. are always known to her in bits.. Then how could she have this doubt in her mind that too spending the most beautiful moment in their life!! Khushi shook her head negatively, planting a quick kiss on his chest she closed her eyes.. She wanted to sleep in his arms.

********************

Sitting on the edge of bed Arnav stared at the locked washroom door anxiously, why has not she come out yet?? It's been 45 minutes already.. What's taking her so long?? Was she doing fine?? Even though in morning they both opened their eyes together at the same time but he failed to ask her whether she was fine or not!! He instantly got a call while she moved for shower.. And now, sitting like this Arnav failed to calm down his heart beat knowing she was inside washroom for so long!!

Standing in front of mirror, Khushi looked at herself!! Those bluish marks were quite prominent on her skin tone declaring it clearly that she belong to him in every sense a woman could belong to a man!! And that made her lips curved!! This new sensation running through her body seeing her own reflection in mirror, the touch of his warm soft lips lingering on her sensitive skin as if she was still under the effect of his touch and that pink glow on her cheek made her blush even more.. And she loved the woman the mirror reflected, because he had loved this woman!!

For a moment she thought to cancel the idea of returning back to India that morning and stayed with him forever and ever and ever.. Her mind took her to those days, when Arnav had told her that he saw them together every phase of life!!

How true that believe system he had then, so strong and firm like ocean and enough deep to make her fall for its beautiful charm!! His love has charm and she is happily being charmed by her husband.. Khushi bit her cheeks.. She could not believe herself, what was she thinking?? But yeah.. beside this Arnav Singh Raizada.. it's not abnormal to behave crazy.. and today she proudly announced to herself that.. She was crazy..for her husband!! It was the side effect of falling for your own husband.