PRECIOUS

Precious you were one of my crushes in fact I had the biggest obsessetion. Oops I think I made one of my greatest confession but the way you hit me was like an Annabella possession. Honestly I think at that time it was the reason I had emotional detention. Tried to tell you how I felt... I had vocabulary tension. I guess its too late, I would have told you the greatest comprehension. The people who really know this can comment on how much I praised you. Not a time went by without me dreaming of how much I'd care for you. Back then I wouldnt hesitate to play the fool for you... Always imagined how it would feel to hear "boo... I do love you. Please don't change a thing cause I will fight for you. " Unfortunately those days are over. Now its a memory in my brain that hovers. If I had you... It would've been a truck load of four leaf clovers. The wedding theme would've been a fleet of white Range Rovers. Conquering the world by getting rid of these stoners... But like I said all that's over. Let me say you did give me quite a serious rash. Your looks burnt me to ash... Blinded by the emotional flash. Tried to take control but I still crash. Being with you would be better than a ton of cash. I felt powerful even though I'd get a lash. Damn it was a good party bash. She had a very interesting shade of yellow. To me she seemed sweet and mellow. You could tell by the way she walked that she had no inch of ghetto. You took away my bass and made me treble. I think you took me down so hard like David did Goliath with a pebble. Just one thing..... Where are you now?