LOSING GAME

This game has rules which it doesn't even follow....it just dictates. This game got my mind in four walls making me feel like an inmate. I was just five moves in and my opponent was already calling checkmate. It had me slowing down and feeling down like I kept carrying dead weight. I thought staying down south and listening to the voices would keep me in check but all that changed when I moved upstate. I lost all sense of direction...gave up on expectations and when I went to see the psychiatrist....she said you've declined in your evaluation. Damn in Karen I'm tired of your incomprehensible speculation. I'm through with it!

I thought I had my moment...my big break. Bring the bottles and let's celebrate cause I just got the cake. I should have known it was a circus act because I was nicked into a cannon a shot around cause I was some joke thing. They told me love dont cost cost a thing. DONT COST A THING!?! WELL SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME CAUSE IT MADE ME SACRIFICE EVERYTHING!!! I was flying high till SOMEONE CLIPPED MY WING!!! Love dont cost a thing shyt. How bout you walk a mile in my shoes and see if the shoe fits. The scores were un fair the away team was leading 88 to 60. It was just basket after basket....dunk after dunk. It got me thrown to the ground I swear this game got me on the court like I just came to fool around. The shot hit fast but the pain left slowly. Its like it was dribbling my mind...shout out to Kobe.

When I was just starting out the stakes were high I had a clear shot and placed a bet. Unfortunately I lost the bet not only did I lose a whole lot of money but also a huge chunk of a mind....set out on knew goals but like someone trying to drift for the first time I kept hitting these walls and eventually the cops caught up and gave me four walls and a bucket. So I began thinking of new angles....on my plate was poker but even if I played people would take me for the joker. Ohhh how bout soccer...its easy and I just use my feet and when I'm tired the coach can call me off and I take a seat but little did I know that even this game would have me beat. I got a red card for getting the ball clean and easy but that hit me hard. Tried taking my first penalty shot and all I hit were bars. This game ain't fair.

Ok so now I went into football. Just run as fast as you can and make a touchdown a clear instruction but when that first tackle hit....damn theres no way I'm recovering from this concussion. From the moment I started all this I think I just signed the contract to my destruction. I was a man of action before this game I was like the master of deduction. This thing is cold as ice got my body sherlocking as I walk through my home like I'm on some evil potion. Watson I think I've cracked the case. This thing is shallow....its soul is hallow....it knows no shame but one fact about this love....is that it's a losing game.