SPEECHLESS

He was able to read between the lines, snuff out the truth in her lies and could tell she didn't mean it when she said her goodbyes. The thing is he loves attention to detail which made him capable of understanding this female. He had a wholesale love for her even outsiders never thought it was retail. To every Jim and Jack she spoke silence but only to him did he hear the voice of his highness.

She could move like this n walk like that, say this and say that...to others it was gibberish but he knew what she meant from the start. Darling darling don't go breaking his heart. Hush...Do you feel that? Hush...Do see that? Hush...Do you hear that? Of course not cause you need a special sense. You'll need a Degree PhD MDD HDMI on an all time high for this to make sense.

Shes not dumbfounded just because she doesn't speak but rest assured when she does...your only response will be a simple squeak. Moment of silence before she makes a statement...He could have sworn as soon as that mouth uttered a single word whatever held his heart in place let go and it sunk to the basement. No words but one look n he'd get chills...dope vibes a few drinks it's a cheap thrill.

He knows...He knows he talk too much but that's just him but believe me when I say just her killer smile speaks a thousand words. Now that's more than enough for me. I don't know if theres anyone that can relate but theres just that one person you can relate. Understanding them so deep when making a choice? I don't think it's a debate. You might call it baggage but just like French...its a romantic language.