FALLEN

Was hella bored watching my usual series ' House of Payne' hit an episode that had me walking down memory lane. Found myself thinking of you as I walked past your account and began to feel the pain. All that I lost just for a selfish gain.
So I guess you still my little wicked witch of the west,your effect on me had a serious banging on my chest.
Saw some of the chats we had...the responses tore my heart apart
Bet she could never realise that she was a real work of art.

I'm in the mood for tears but I cant seem to shed these fears. Looking back at how I lost you and it just felt like spears. People say move on and shift gears...I told them I'll catch up after a few beers. I can't believe I screwed up...man I'm still stunned at how shit blew up. I'm now lost in time and space, I can't keep up.

I thought maybe I was just calamity prone. Everything we had....now dead and gone. Went from heart of gold to heart of stone. Why does this keep happening like I'm stuck in some cyclone. Then I saw your posts and I knew I lost it all. I knew you far deeper than your pumping reactor core. Bombarded with pain, all I want to hear is your call.

A beauty with a touch of beast you were seriously a wicked feast just to say the least. You had the capability to bring me down off my two feet. Both my Cinderella and my little wicked witch whose insanity still makes me twitch.
My lil psycho...Only I can tame you. I can turn that frown upside down though you fell in love with a clown...I remember my love would revive you even after you drown.

I've seen people catch their love from a tight line but I failed to catch you falling from cloud nine. Oh I loved the moments when you were all mine. You were my very own sunshine but now I have to watch as my love flatlines.

Can an apology be appluaded?!
I should have seen this shit coming...now I'm back to where I started! Flooded with pain n broken hearted.
Viev©️®️