GODFATHER

He is the Godfather....skill so sick he doesn't know the luck of a four leaf clover. He'll protect his love like a dad does his daughter. Theres always a system when it comes to this mafia...talk more shit n he might put a bullet in your head like he would Talah. Dont be fooled theres a soft spot for his girl n he dreams to shower her with Louis Vuitton or Prada. None stand in his way when going up the ladder.

Found a lady....pretty soon she started calling him baby. She asked why do you love me n he said you have energy....you got a lot of energy. I think its pretty cute that you get upset when you see these hoes next to me. Nobody messes with GodfatherV. Don't be fooled by his appearance...he can float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

This is a really epic tale...starting out with Sherlock who began to fall for the beautiful Cindrelly. I know it may sound silly but you really got the girl feeling like jelly. This feels like its a party so don't forget to pop some confetti. You got her feeling some kind of way. Asked her several questions all she could say was I just love my bae. You make her day and that's the reason she wants to stay.
Please GodfatherV. Take good care of my G.

VIEV ©️®️