High Pain Tolerance

Hey...hey...wanna know how I got here? How I embrace the dark, pain and fear? How I still stand despite the multiple stabs in the back and that my heart got impaled by a spear? Man I thought it was over but I can give you this pain for two minutes on your shoulder. Your legs would give way and you'd feel like you got crushed by a 10 ton boulder. If this pain was C4 it would blow this place 10 times over. I never knew I'd reach this height of pain tolerance.

You begin to fog me with blows but before they reach I already know that you have mist. Even if they hit your mark...I wouldn't feel a thing cause last night I slit my wrist. It wasn't even fair, you had a gun and all I had were my fists. With so many threats and so many thefts not to forget the numbness that took away the emotions....it just felt like a stolen moment. Man I dont mean to sound like a broken record that's set on play back. I've been sta...sta...sta...sta.....stabbed in the back. I'll keep my jacket on thanks. In all this heat cause Man's not hot. Shout out to big Shaq. So people ask me how I keep my cool...why dont you get upset? Well when you get used to the pain it's easy not to blast out off set so I just pack it up and take off.

How bout I poke you with a knife greatly or make you bleed with my bare hands maybe. Oh I know I should throw you to the ground... get a rock... HIT YOU TILL YOU DON'T MAKE A SOUND CAUSE OF ALL THE PAIN THAT YOU CAUSED ME LATELY!!!! Or better still ruin everything you had from the shadows and when someone asks what happened all you can say it was just too shady. I mean it's just me and the voices coming up with a malicious scheme. You should know better when you came at me with your entire team. Beaten black n blue to the point I could barely scream. Fuck blood dripping... they did a good job I looked like I was put inside a bloody stream.

People be like...I hear you but why take people's shit...why do you let it slide and my answer is simple...its just another test for my breaking point on this wild ride. Really has to test if I'm strong cause If i flip and be the bad guy...trust me you won't like how I'll do you wrong cause however you hurt me I'll return tenfold while singing your favourite song. Then again you can only take someone's shit for so long. Well it was kinda hard to end this cause this numbness feels endless. I know feel numb almost like everyone else so let me be off the books and stay on the top shelf cause I don't know why things mostly make sense when I'm usually by myself. I've had people come at me in a huddle...at one point the insults hurt so bad it took me off world like a space shuffle but in the words of young M.A...I don't let this shit affect me cause I know move in a bubble and every time you want to collide with me I just brace for impact and tighten the seat buckle. And if you snap I'll ball back like a tripple double...steal your shots...shoot back like a rebound and get more points from the same people you shoot with. Pain is pain but nothing is scarier than a person that feels no pain.