VIOLENCE

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! The violence is real...its grown in and I couldn't speak cause I was forced into Silence! Let me tell you a story of Jane...she loved her dude so much. Even other people who knew they were together blushed the site was beautiful...a bouquet of Rose's ever valentine and a boxer of chocolates right? Ha wrong think again....little did you know Jane has been going through a whole lot of pain. Today she came in for work with a bloody shit. I tried to help her out and all she could do was scream IT STILL HURTS. I asked her what happened and this was her story.

I got into another heated argument with my partner....I aggressively asked why he came late again....next thing I knew was BAM CRASH THUD yup that's right he hit me again. I can't it was worse cause like many occasions he hit me so hard I could feel the pain. I mean listening to this story killed me I could tell it was severe...her face swollen....her skin pale she's probably suffering from internal bleeding cause every now and the she kept on spitting....blood. She continues....I live in fear....eyes are banged up I barely shed a tear. What did I do wrong? (Coughs n spots out blood) All I did was love him. I remember the first time he hit me...He was drunk I understood so I concluded I may have accidentally pushed a button cause he wasn't in the mood. Time went by in it just became hell. Our relationship switched from exchanging kisses to being pondered fists. This is the first time I'm coming out. I'm scared....its too much...I cant sleep cause I fear if I do he might wake up change his mind look at me in disgust and choke me in my sleep.....

Jane? Jane???Jane????? unfortunately she couldn't make it before paramedics arrived. She was one of the strongest woman I knew and the fact she did her best to survive....even in death she's probably a sign of hope for those alive. Her partner....damned to life in prison. In my opinion that's a shitty punishment...he needs to die by poison. I know there are so many out there that cant speak. Living in constant anguish cause they're afraid they'd be knocked off of their own feet. This is not for fun or entertainment. This shit is really happening so please report any mistreatment in relation to domestic violence. It's high time we band together and curd this disease. Look out for those that look like they aren't at ease. Give them a buzz or whatever....if they cant stay there please offer them food and shelter. It can happen to either gender or anyone. Those that are going through it....you are not alone.