VULNERABLE ROYALTY

Lost it then, he lost it now n he'll probably lose it later. He's now seen no use in blaming a hater. Life is teaching him to focus on his own paper and hopefully he may become someone greater. His heart broken after reading the later saying his kingdom has s high chance of falling for the better.

He's been having so many crashes, situations burning him to ashes and he is still being blinded by emotional camera flashes. Executioner is threatening his own king for a couple of lashes. Haunted by the thoughts of seeing himself in a black casket. Heads is a basket cause he can't stand this racket.

When he looks in the mirror. Is this what he sees? Is it a normal person that's free or maybe or maybe a convict behind bar bound by chains? Sitting in the corner and enjoying the pain. Heart rate slow as blood slowly pours out his veins. Watching everything disappear from every window pane. People ruining everything for their own malicious gain. His heart is dry like there's been no rain, failing to walk guess he'll need that cane, so much going on that runs through his brain. He regrets some of the sacrifices.... Most just went down in vain.

Its VONRABLE ROYALTY..... Lost all sorts of loyalty. Tell me are there people who still looking for modesty. He asks himself... What will be the next poetry. Your Majesty we may be nearing the end of the battle of prosperity but your people are still skeptical on you fulfilling your legacy .
Viev©️®️