I Tried

I'm sorry but I tried to always be there for you and uphold that position you bestowed upon me. Dont kick me out the door cause I can see myself out and don't worry about it I won't blame you. I blame myself for the love I  showed you.

Im sorry I tried to keep up with you but with Time I got left behind and you were nowhere in sight. I tried to fight to rekindle our spark. Blow after blow after blow...but in the long run the ref considered it a T.K.O and I had to go. Tried to ride your wave and catch the flow but I sank all the way to the ocean floor.

I'm sorry I tried to be there, be square, be fair to always think about you n always care but I misread and misled myself and in the process I took you for granted. Always felt like I'm stranded....well here I am again abandoned.

I'm sorry but I tried to be your favourite happy reason. To be that one in a million while most be changing like seasons. You said a lot have come and lost interest. I tried to be that gentleman and never be indecent. To be that soft but rock solid shoulder to cry on like I'm made of cement.

But you wanna know what I'm not sorry for?

I tried to always be that difference from the rest...be an addiction to your peace cause I know I'm the best. Multiply your happiness so that you don't have stress. Divide your problems to let you know you ain't in it alone so that your heart can function in your chest.

I'm sorry for you cause you couldn't get that. Your ego was all over the place you didn't let it step back and when I quit me efforts you took to the socials and said ain't nobody got your back? Wow...anyway we all know what we want but Lord knows....I tried.