Whore,Slay Queen or Digger

Guys last time I checked...ladies ain't cum dumpsters,night standers or the famous one...side chicks. Most of our fuck up are the reasons there raise fists...get knives to slit wrist or their favourite chop dicks. For the same reason we called them bricks dont you think we deserve the kick.

What have we done...talking to girls used to be fun. Now they got us on the ropes probably even on the run...they clearly dont fear the gun. Gosh with their skin like the sun n hair in a bun...its s serious stun. We quit showing love n compassion and now they are taking action. Giving back the shit we threw tenfold no deduction.

Shout out to the Queens and princesses out there I'll admit what we did wasn't fair. We knew you said volumes when you just stopped and stared. Took advantage when you gave in and were completely bare. Corrupted by the sight...lost our cool cause everything was in full view denied sex nigga balls turn blue. We screwed it up when we dared you to become a whore and we got stamped 'you fool!'

The whores are the ones who give more if you got the cash...dont pay up and you'll understand the meaning of whiplash. You coined is as an oasis cause every time you jump in you make a splash...unbelievable. The minds that think alike in this vain are completely typical. I can understand if some had no choice but that's their hustle to make ends meet. Guys take a seat...in my opinion no girl deserves the right to be walked over by our own feet cause she didn't fit your standards and decide to screw with her mind like she's a drunkard.

Slay queen....ouuu the dramatic one that usually likes to cause a seen. So called ill mannered cause she's ratchet with no standard boy shut up! Some girls are flamboyant which to some of you might find annoyance. My advice...be buoyant and drift off. Dont you know there are many fish in the sea? Girl if you are good at shining then shine brightly.

Cold to the core,bad to the bone I think she's the cruelest every guy has known. I'm sure you know her...lady Digger. She'll do what ever it takes to get that bag even on her boyfriend she'll pull the trigger if the amount is close to six figuers. Nogga if you think you got her down then you have no idea. Now here don't confuse the digger with a real hitter....the one who can get her back without switching on a nigga. Though she'll cut you off if mess with her plan so careful....theres a difference.