Hurt

Do you care for me? Or are you confused with the alter egos I let you see? Let me even ask do you really know me? Who I am? Where i'm from? You like it when I stand alone? Yeah that's what I thought. I thought you were supposed to hold me together like a blood clot. I can no longer see the bigger picture like staring at an ink blot.

I don't know... maybe the problem is me. I'm here pointing fingers as my heart yells like opera singers. You have no idea how much it hurts,it's like the effect of side winder stingers. I'm sure you love it when the fear makes me shake to your oncoming spear... hoping that my skin dont break or probably tear.

No I will not hide in my shell n have doubt again,as your pride regains and make it look like I fucked up again. This is just utter pain that flows in my veins. You can literally tell by how I speak that all I put out was in vain. Lied and replaced in a space of 7 days. Please get of my case cause I can ruin you in several ways without delay.

Here I am again with open wounds n slit wrists. They told me to fight for myself but I can barely make a fist. Don't bother helping... was stupid enough to think I could take the hit of your incoming shit. You can call it being mistreated but I'll tell you this.... you try n raise a kingdom after being brutally defeated.

I'm really hurt....cant you even see the blood on shirt. I crashed and burned and now everything hurts when I turn. This cuts far deep than a lesson learned. Decided to reject all that I heard. N I'm now here feeling like I'm close to my death bed.
Viev©️®️