Midnight Confessions

I know you are going to be upset and probably pissed...remember you said I shouldn't fall for you and the way you said it like you hissed. I'm sorry to say this but I think I'm even in to deep...I can't even sleep. I constantly got you on my mind and you always seem to take me on a trip...falling for you. You said dont look at my eyes but I didn't heed your warning now I'm lost in them. It's like blasting into space...it's so far out. I mean God gave you stars for eyes...makes me watch my tongue in case of lies. I can feel a flutter in my gut I guess I have butterflies.

After a long day of the hustle...i just wanna snuggle with my  bed. I feel like the flintstones cause my bed rocks but when shes with me...it feels like a cloud...raised to the 9th level. I've had a number of fantasies about you and no no...its not those kind where I grope you but rather grow with you. I'm also sorry but I gave in to your smile...I swear it drove me crazy for miles.

SIKE I LIED! Oh damn...wait that ain't mine. Ok let's cut to the chase and see what really on my mind. I really fantasize of how I'd make you mine. Ill admit I have a thing for your smile but it's really your eyes that shine. I mean I'm tired of stealing glances cause I really want to take my chances. I hear your name and my heart dances. I want you to take me on a wild ride with my seat belt unfastened.

Oh i swear she had a beautiful face...not forgetting her unique vibe, style and grace. She had my mind going crazy cause she kept me thinking of how I'd take her to Second bass and eventually let me entangle my fingers in her lace. I hated seeing her leave but I've got a thing for the hunt so I'll most likely enjoy this chase. I know she's a queen so I think she should take her throne up on my (hahahahahha).

I can tell you this...just hide all the kids because some of these lines will definitely be bad deeds but I just like to think sometimes that im the only satisfaction she needs. Whoa don't get me wrong. I sure all this would be better said in a song but even if I am in front to perform, all that I've learnt just disappears like I haven't done it in so long. I see everyone else competing for a spot with you but they don't even know your favorite song but I do. Thats not all....thought it was just for fun but I was involuntary paying attention. Considered myself a nobody cause I don't think I was under your detection. I swear I put 2 and 2 together and with the extra practice makes perfect I studied your every section.  I won't lie there was a time you touched me and natural instincts kicked in and I  had an (you know where im going with this)

Fact of the matter is....in spite of knowing your mind, having a full proof plan of making you my bride or creepier still...hearing you say my name as I hit if from behind. The end of this tunnel will never have light. So let me pack up and leave while I still can cause I might miss my flight and for the sake of safety just stay out of sight.