OUTSIDER

You don't have a the muscle.... You don't have the packs or the big guns that could make you roll with the wolf packs. How bout that face thats capable of mending a mirror with cracks. No? Its all skin and bones isn't it. When you wake up in the morning and feeling like shit. Feeling like you don't have the right to walk on both your two feet. Try to interact but get a face load of spit! Just wanna grab a chair and take it to a dark corner and have a seat. Just waiting for time to flat line your heart beat. Trick or treat.... Guess you're just the true definition of the Halloween freak.

This is the very reason why names come up as unknown. They all keep saying we love em all yet they aren't mentally grown. To me that's a clear definition of bad to the bone! Am not surprised why many have a heart of stone. I can bet you a milli 90% have had a dream of having that good looking clone. You know wanting to look like the young days of Sylvester Stallone. All vein popping and fully blown,while rolling  in with a ride set on all chrome. Why do you think you have filters in your phone?

We have many people trying to blend in... Risking it all just to have a Kardashian dream. The same humans giving courage are the very ones picking up the gun and killin the dream. Now I understand.... Its like a cake... What makes you buy it is the colour,decore and cream. You getting my point.... Its like things on the outside are what keep you on the safe side?
VIEV©️®️