V8

Gas guzzling,throttle stomping, gear shifting,sideways turning,double clutching loose cannon. Thing leaves off the line in a snap like a cannon. You reacted late...my ride didn't hesitate and you got left in the dust by the V8. Couldn't keep up cause of all the horses...even if you pulled the nos it would still be hopeless.

Let me introduce you to my cat from hell. Never a fail with that V8 spell. 500+ and watch how you'll hush...cause this machine will leave you in the dust. So you think you'll Dodge a bullet just because you brought out an exotic all round season? Well I'll just switch up the game and raise the Demon. Why you quiet? I thought the Ferrari was your Zion but who brings an impala to face a lion. You must be silly but the fun part with a V8 is going sideways in the turning lane...I'm the hillbilly.

Watched a race the other day and I caught a bad case of the fever. I mean the odds were all in his favor...two seater 6.4liter a pure V8 eater but he still got smoked by a 2liter...bummer. This goes to shower that a car is only as good as his driver.

I've got a date with Shebly so give me the keys to the Cobra. This thing is an iconical instrument...the grand piano in the oprah. Gives you the right kick like a shot of vodka. Notice I only used the all round American muscle...perfect for each hustle. The Chargers Mustangs Cams Hemis...makes me feel good lately. Novas Cudas Chevys...I think I'll throw in a 520. Plymouths GTs T-birds...that's all I can remember but still so long it's a muscle I'll still spend the paper. Ouu ouuu Coronets and Daytonas too. Ok for now I think I'm through but im still contemplating on a part two.