THE SAME,TRASH or DOGS

For my kind....a pretty girl is hard to find. Yes I know you'll say there are a lot out there but let me tell you this...the odds against us aren't fair,why? Due to past events there are now norms n slogans. Looking for a decent relationship these days is like being in a ring with Hocogan. Trying to fight for her n protecting ourselves is like being Shogun Joe....no?

Blow after blow and yet the answer is still "NO!" because they be like I've dealt with your kind before. "You guys are the same."
"Ya'll are just smelly bags of trash!" Or better yet..."Men are dogs!" Last time I checked....didn't a princess have to deal with a frog to get her prince Charming? Now almost everywhere you go there's always harm-in trying your luck because apparently 'Each and every guy that approaches is just looking for a good fuck.'

Tainted by past mistakes of the many. What's bogus is the good deeds of the few have been outweighed by the wrongs of the many...you know right?
"Wanna go out?"
"I'll think about it...maybe."
And then later it would be...
"Hey why didn't you respond?"
"Oh I'm sorry....I've been busy lately." Most of Ya'll think we all aren't worthy but I know a so called "piece of trash" or "dog" that still manages to keep a family.

Most are too judgemental but dont get me wrong even on our end,its there a lot and its pretty worse than I thought. I am sure there are good ones out there who are doing their best to give all they got...not for a few months or a few years but to the point of tying the knot. Ladies please...careful with the statements cause that would be the reason for someone's suicidal headshot.

Isn't it a fact that the most loyal animal is a dog...provided its shown love n care according to its particular breed... trash you say,isn't it proven that biodegradable trash makes an ecosystem grow which is a plus if you looking for growth in a relationship. I haven't forgotten the same. Aren't you looking for the same old raw authentic love? My advice is just change the perspective. We are there to be attentive or better yet be rock solid and yet so sensitive.