Safe to love me?

I'm sure you all know that with each piece, the title and the illustration are in the same sequence but today I'd like to do things a lil different. Today it's poetry based on one of my favourite stories. Well I'm pretty sure you know Kovu from I think lion king 3...well when I thought of this piece it just reflected a whole lot of me. Simba King of the Pride lands wouldn't let his daughter fall in love with a guy from the outlands.

My mother was always a looney if animals could drink she'd be by the bar. I guess her craziness is the reason why I'm the son of Scar. We all know how that story goes. You fell for the bad boy...being entertained by a broken toy. Demented though I may be but bringing you joy is all I see. I want to see us through to the end of time but how can I do it without jeopardising your lifeline. You know what I mean,remember croc pit...thought it would be fun if we did dumbshit.

Another time was the fire incident...that wasn't my plan. My mom wanted to take you out by making it look like an accident. Can't you see my emotions are evident to the fact your the first lady to my president...subject to my predicet my rare black rose she's very delicate. I put her in a glass case so my hand of fire can't put her in any endangerment. Just like in any other story fate deemed it that out parallel worlds be brought together.

I began to realise...I began to change that this couldn't be the rest of my life if all I do is flip the page. Sometimes it's hard to ignore the fact that I'm kovu but I won't hesitate to decimate anyone that tries to take you. Every time I'm with her its upendi. I've been feeling good lately. Got Simba's blessing so I guess he doesn't hate me. Old habits die hard so in the back of my mind it still rings if it's safe to love me but right on que you hold me close and assure that you got me baby.

There's just a simple lesson in to Express that not everyone is who we expect. Yess they got a baggage,messed up language...its who they are. It's where the come from who they project to be...most likely from someone in the family. Truth is no one is perfect so just pick your promising mine and dig for gold.