You

Did I plan this in the beginning? No. Did I love it when it happened? For sho. Did I want it to end? Yes...with you being my last. Let's face the fact and just accept our crazy past but why don't we enjoy our present and plan the future. If I said I can't live without you I'd be lying but without you my heart keeps crying and my body feels like it ain't complying.

You're my favourite colour...my favourite moment. Lost connection to my brain like plug out of its socket. Got me from ground zero to cloud 9 like a rocket. Now shes the only 10 I see and it got me feeling like I have a love obligation so I guess I owe you but thing is when I see you it gets me screwed up so I'll need the I.C.U. I can't keep calm... she's beautiful.

It's cold and I could sure go for a cuddle with you on the bed with food on the side...listen to good music as it pours outside. Have those long chats with a deep impact and probably fall asleep in your arms like the baby I am. Knowing you...I doubt you'd let me sleep probably pull on my nose as a funny game. Tell you something cute and you laugh and say I'm lame. Every time I close my eyes I have dreams of everything I've been through... when I'm with you.