PULSE

The rhythm, the melody, the harmony...oh it just affects every fibre of my anatomy. The feeling and the mood, just makes me feel so good just like it should. If I could, I'd make my house out of music. The many ways I could use it....I feel like a lost soul if I lose it.

Music that goes dum dum...its a fun gun but when the beat drops...the whole crowd falls to a conundrum. That's my idea if crowd control. Hicked emotions are everywhere but when I hear that tune they drop low...key to my heart is sonic mastery, a sweet symphony. Why have it monophonic when I can shake it up with harmony. I think its referred to as polyphonic? Anyway I have a nack for the 7 letters of the alphabet A to G. The doh to my re mi gives me a new vision that helps me see and if you can sing with me....oh God it's like me soul is set free.

People always complained bout trying to get a hold of me when I'm in headsets. I'm sorry but the Smoke is never disturbed by prospects. I'm just kidding...what I meant to say I'm in my zone of focus. N I'm pretty sure it stings to lose it but please feel free to say hi...i dont bite i just treasure my music.

♦️Joúe's book of Thoughts♦️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें