AMMUNITION

I've got a wide variety of ammunition for any kind of mission so don't think I got my guard down when I'm in the kitchen. My fingers are always itchin when people be snitchin. A lot of people be switching sides...which begs the question what happened to the ride or dies. The ones that are supposed to be there all my life.

Most times I tend to feel crappy but even in such moments I'm trigger happy. I've been learning so much bout my enemy and things don't easily go by me. Why does it always feel like most wanna fight me. Its amazing going in guns blazing...no phasing when going past people who showed no mercy when they left me and that hurt me.

I know some people are confused with the words I use but this is basically moments that switch from using guns to getting a noose. I've learnt its tragedy if you're always loose...I think it's why military get their target when they go in hot and tight. Almost forgot I was writing bout ammunition so let me break the artillery down.

I got the pistol for point blank situations and feelings...those pesky moments that ruin my healing. I'm talking about two in the chest and one in the head...corpse falling right next to my leg is my idea of a close encounter.

Next is the shotgun for the demons I created I know it will fit that. Gun be packing a punch like a horse when it kicks back. Its fire and forget that. But I'll need help to get up from the kick back. Once it's over I'll play nick nack patty whack...demons tried to get me but I shot back and that a clap back.

Assault rifle...one of the most favoured at best. Definitely I'll match this together with a vest. Don't come at me with unnecessary drama or else you might be next. Standard is usually a 30round mag so you'll know when I'm done I'll shake the birds nest and leave a mess. Having this is like being a knight to the king in a game of chess.

Long range long range....target sighted through the scope as I adjust to the required gauge. No rage only silence cause this beast can hush violence. Sniper rifle...this is one thing you better not trifle. I can still get a headshot even if I tower on the Eiffel. This has it's own twist...has good grip but leaves people clueless from where it hit. Perfect definition of silent but deadly.

Machine gun heavy....unlike the assault rifle....this is for those that like the job really messy. This will decimate anything in its path so chances of survival is a big maybe. I think this is the perfect answer for what I've been feeling lately. When all is done you wouldn't recognize anything like showers on the tellie. Once my finger is on the trigger its gonna take time before I reload so you can imagine the aftermath one I unload. Some go as far as 500 rounds a minute....don't you think you'd be dead before you feel it.

Now you've seen the ammunition I keep in my closet...I hope by now you'll now that attacking me would be useless. John Wicking anyone in my vicinity. Keep testing me and I'll have no choice but to bring out the heavy artillery.