EXPENDABLE

One thing I've noticed....I'm expendable. What do I mean? I'm that person everybody uses...my wins are not amounted to my losses but that's ok cause I usually come back like I'm spring loaded. Being thrown down and loaded with blows has pretty much been my idea of downloaded. It's just like a matrix reloaded but I'm still trying to figure out how I was coded. Speaking of code...I have a code of where every now and them amma take my horse to the old time road and ride till I cant no more. Ride ride ride or die not surprised if am pushed to the side.

Who's my next target for love, I'm Wesley snipping. I'll be back....Arnold Schwarzenegger. Human! How many times have I told you I'm the force that dampens your Darth Vader? Most likely a lover never a fighter. Trying to push me away? You know I'll hold tighter. Sylvester Stallone's rest in pieces....still touched that you flushed me out your life like faeces but just like deadpool I regenerate those pieces.

I'm the guy people call when they dont want their hands dirty. Psychotic enough to coming in guns blazing but hold you gently when your hearts heavy. You can call me Commander Viev of the J.S navy. Alpha Mike Foxtrot....I put the A in team. Spreading love is pretty much the highest job it seems...just a caution what comes next is far effective than gamma beams.

Viev ©️®️