MIRROR

I always make stupid choices that made my rents to lose their voice. In their own language their hearts singing oya mpu(heart pound) by dope boys...rebel alliance that stood amidst the naughty noise. Its like my mind cant avoid the violence or places with no void.

Duped again...believed the lies and dropped the pride caused I was fooled again. Mirror mirror on the wall here we are again.....with pain we said we'd never see again. High fives n love lies...no longer affected by broken good byes. I think I need to see a doctor cause there're no tears in these eyes.

A couple cracks and broken glass from this mirror. The image is distorted like looking in the river. I began to look at the virtual image and in no time I begin to catch a fever. Why is it everytime I wake up,my chest feels like its been trampled on by shoes in the shape of a clever. My heart was rosy red till it began to wither. Now I'm back in front of this mirror.

Here's my reflection I've brought for inspection and I begin to notice I've done nothing to dress the wounds and fix abrasions. I always ask myself why I let this happen on countless occasions. Could it be I'm sick or I have weird possessions? Or maybe the man in the mirror needs to be in detention.
©️Viev