LETTER TO MY CRUSH

Dear crush,I'm sorry to say this but lately you put me in a rush. Dont know what to say I usually hush. Mindless behaviour my brain will crash. My mind was tranquil until you made a splash. These feels have given me a serious case of whiplash.

I wanna say hi....I wanna be a blessing in your life but the way I do it makes me look desperate and it all seems like one big lie. In the end i want you to see me apart from the regular....I wanna be separate. Play a big factor and hopefully end up as your soulmate. I wanna see you smile cause theres just something about pretty lips behaving like eagle wings that makes me feel things. Thing is I've gotten entangled in emotional strings. Oh the wonderful bliss it brings.

She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene. Probably one of the finest I've ever seen cause she wicked clean. Shes got me dancing like Michael in Billie Jean cause shes like girl that walked out my dream. Being in her league is impossible as it would seem. Fortunately the lights slightly change from red to green.

Beauty is a pain but certain kinds of pains are addictive n you never make it easy for me to give a compliment let alone say hi. You're just a marvel to gaze upon...this is why I sit and watch cause I'm at an all time high... in such cases I dont know where to start. You make my emotions erupt so why dont you be the queen of my heart.
VIEV©️®️