Her Voice

Her voice my man....HER VOICE!!! Its got me up n down like I'm singing a joyful noise. Cloud 9 in 2 seconds just by singing 2 song? Damn that's deep. Her vocals are out of this world. One thing I don't like is when a beautiful voice sweeps me of my feet...gives me chills straight to bones in my own seat. Now that's not fair! She's the unknown super human with a super voice that can kill the game and shes already my favorite player. Geez I'm here prancing around like a teenage girl at a boy band concert and that's a concern.

I mean that voice has just raised the bar to a whole new height. Those vocals...those high notes. It's like a never heard before octave. You can tell she has a passion for it...her face always shows it. Damn the way she gracefully hits each note better and higher nonstop can get you going crazy, help me! Geez these chills...I was in such a villainous state of depression until her voice put in my feels.

I dont know how to explain it any more....it just come out like an eruption straight from the core. If singing was like visual art...she'd be the Mona Lisa. She's got that kind of voice that would make you go mute. Telling her not to hit that note is like saying dont shoot and put the gun down? Man with a voice like that you gotta cock it back and hear that thing pow! Oh wow!!

If she were a track I'd have her on rewind. Cause shes like one of those songs you can't get out of your head. That warm feeling knowing your gonna be reunited with bed...come to think of it I miss my bed. Not in dorm but back home. That voice that can sing a swan song when you feel alone. The relaxing answer to the nervous breakdown in my bones. It's just a full package in all her tones.