She's more than just a face

The birds begin to sing and the sun shines brightly at the mention of her name. Clearly her smile alone could put sleeping beauty to shame.....the moment you're with her trust me you'll never be the same. Can have you running around like a game,torch your soul like a flame and still wouldn't manage to place a blame. Her beauty so overwhelming it managed to put my beast to shame.

Clearly shes more than just a face. She even started affecting my beating pace. A burning feeling I just cant seem to get of my case....your honour I'm guilty send me to jail for life. She gives me a sence of peace....not just peace but a piece of myself I never knew I had.... her smile is relieving like those warm hugs and a pat on the back. This is too much pressure I feel like I'm about to crack.

I'm sure she stole a couple of stars from the skies cause every time I look I see galaxies in her eyes. Honestly speaking her eyes are so good they make emeralds look as dull as coal... when you begin to fail to breath just know your heart is the one thing she just stole. Got me feeling like sparks flying at the super bowl. This was so unexpected I lost my cool n dropped the ball.
Viev ©️®️