WARNING

Whatever I say I've been through...got knocked out too much it's hard to come to. When you approach the scene of the crime, please stand clear from the yellow line....It's a warning. It ain't lies when I say the sight ain't for sore eyes... job was dirty. Doctor said whatever they used must have been heavy and chances for survival are a serious maybe...it's a warning.

See thing is I always survive...sharpened so much I tred in the Jungle n I'll still Make it alive. Growing up I had an overload of Muhammad blows. One of the reasons my emotions clog n never flows. Incoming and outgoing is the way with me like the wind blows. Oh you see my smile n you think its real? Well you'd be dead wrong cause that's the way I hide how I feel. Relationships theses days mean nothing without that seal. Anyway I work like this cause that's how daddy taught me how to be strong. Keep my composure when things fall apart and stand tall when everything goes wrong...its a warning.

I don't mean to say it's a warning that I'm deadly. I'm just kinda emotionally unsteady. You wanna know pain? Laying on the ground and bleeding while you're own blood pop confetti and celebrates with your enemy. You can approach...converse me but just like everybody else I've had a lot of shit that hurt me. Truth is...I'm also known to disappoint when people expect me....it's a warning.

Maybe I need to wear the yellow tape...damn. off yellow I take accidental shots and people think I'm trigger happy. No that's not the case. Growing up they say kids learn from imitation right? So you tell me what you think will happen if every imitation was downloaded from a fight? Yeah that's what I thought....to be honest I'm trying my best to change from all that I got...its just my natural instinct to burn back in case I got shot...it's just a warning.