FREAK

Freak: A person,animal or plant with unusual physical abnormality. I don't know about you but I've heard this word a lot or should I say phrase and I think I'm beginning to like it because just like any other brain I began to believe it. "You freak!!!" You ain't shit cause your shoes ain't on fleek and you sound funny when you speak. "You're a freak!!!" You're the exact opposite of what the rich preach and you're always on a losing streak. Your life is blunt you're personality is bleak and bra dont get me started about everything else about you is weak. See you call me freak and think its sweet. Verbally abused till I got knocked off of my own two feet. I watched as they crowded in for a hit like the navy fleet. Oh it was glorious...for them cause they took the victory. Used all their burners just to get a swing at me...MURDER ME!!! Thought you were me friend well YOU LIED TO ME!!! All this??? Just to get at my identity. I spit on your odasity!

Actually congratulations on your victory...which was at the expense of a victim. Just like any other societal system...you couldn't help but just dish out your insults and criticism cause I'm the freak. I don't speak for myself but please don't push me so close to the edge...I am trying not to lose my head but it's too late now huh....HE'S DEAD! Why you ask? Well you kept hitting and hitting and hitting nonstop. You told yourself that you'd only stop when you saw the blood spot but it didn't happen, did it?Your words were too sharpened you killed someone mentally. Do you know how bad you can murder someone psychologically? I mean why n how does it hurt you so bad that someone is being them? Last time I checked you weren't God so who gave you the right to condemn. I dont think you understand how much those words go. Wounds heal and eventually theres no blood flow. Do you know how hard it is to recover from a mental scar...battling mental turmoil is a burden. Do you know what too much mental segregation does to an individual...it gets to the point where suicidal temptation is seeming to be the only answer.

What I'm trying to say is careful what say cause you might be the light push to someone's demise. That one word made someone lose their own mind...worse still their own life. "YOU FREAK!!!"