KEY

There're so many mysteries that can lie behind closed doors. Imagine a significant amount of emotion that can mend you but break all laws. This energy can literally have you screaming for more. I'm sure you can have a glimpse of it if you look through the keyhole.

Just like every locked door you'll need a key. What is inside is dying to be set free. Please don't let it kill me. When I say I'll love you forever dont listen...just feel me. Just like kids stories you'll need to solve puzzles to find the door where it stands. I know I cant dance but I won't leave you hanging when you ask for my hand. The reason you have to go through all this is cause I'm not looking for a six month one night stand but to see you with a wedding ring and have a baby or two in your hand.

Yeah people will say don't do that just take a risk. I hear you but do you know anyone with the key... that will hold my hand and jump over the cliff. Rather than plummet to our sudden doom,we'd land safely...take long walks and if possible watch the flowers bloom.

Hold me down and you'll be damn sure I'll hold you tight...what I have locked up is the kind of love that wouldn't hesitate to protect you in a fight. I don't speak for myself but also for some individuals out there. Those that came from run down relationships and everything else just feels so unfair...definitely opening up these doors is something we wouldn't dare. I'll just wait...cause issues of the heart takes patience.
Viev©️®️