Inside OUT

People got personalities or characters they can express. That's good but it's something I never let out of my chest. Yours probably speak to you in a sweet little voice. Mine sound like a double bass making my soul leave my body with out a trace. Living like those people who just live according to life without an identity like a head with no face. Yeah a ghost....yearning for a piece of life but is mentally bound like a dog to a post.

This mental jungle got me in a struggle. Its too dark.....to make matters worse I got these apex predators lurking around like its Jurassic park. They can't let me sit still...I'm always itchy, trippy uneasy and that's just how I feel. I'd give you a tour but I'm afraid of the aftermath of each kill. I'm not ready for that kinda bill.

Over there is fear...that's who I meant when I said itchy trippy and uneasy. Always getting touchy feely. I commend him for keeping me alert. Giving me rpms to that thing that beats inside my chest. Being light on my feet got people wondering why I dont relax and take a seat. Well fear got me scared of my own shadow and when the others band together then that's a harsh combo...heart cold full of sorrow. Mental chaos got me feeling like my soul is some target for a Hallow.

Next there's rage....ouuuu he loves to be on the centre stage. Would you believe me if I said he couldn't be put in any cage. I tried to start life on a new page a new stage but he always finds a way to get me and every time I reshape and shift he comes back with a new upgrade linked going from Megatron to Galvatron.....man why does it feel like he is super strong.
So if he's so strong...how does he stay put in the basement? Simple I take a nap, play games or eat food...at least I know he shuts up and feels good.

Next guy needs no introduction but we'll give him one anyway. Why do I always look like that anyway. I'd like to talk to the designer....I'm sure he could have made what I'm looking at finer...don't you care about what people think...bruh we might need to take a shower cause you kinda stink. Dont slouch don't grouch and definitely don't look funny on the couch. Dude knock it of with being yourself that's stupidity. You think with all this shit you'll end up like a celebrity?
I'm sure by now yall know that that's insecurity.

Everyone say hi to sadness....he looks adorable and innocent right? WRONG!!! He has the ability to prolong an ended shit storm. My mind feels like Nagasaki and Hiroshima...yeah that right he dropped the bomb. Dark thoughts mind splattered like an ink blot. I cant make sense out of this...I blame him cause he's the reason I go through most of my shit. Ok quit cry n shut up...you know perfectly well once you start you won't stop!

Excuse me Mr. Tour guide... you cant talk to him like that.

Oh c'mon lady...I've been having bright sunny days lately!! I'm not gonna let him turn it shady!! Amma deal with this my way whether you love me or hate me.

We will finally conclude with this guy. He's a real pain in the ass especially at night. He's the reason I got a smart mouth and always looking for a fight. Yeah sure he has a fancy suit and a high brow but dont be fooled by the glass....cause when that mouth opens it's like broken glass straight through your chest. You know that salty ass voice in the back of your mind. That wont be hesitant to take away every bit of happiness you're most likely to find. He's really something I've tried to put to an end....one moment my intentions are good...goals on point and focus is straight till he beings to talk and now everything takes a hard left. He's either saying or doing things I don't expect.

Well that's the end of the tour. I'm hoping I never come back cause this place is depressing and these things are just down right upsetting. We managed to survive the tour....I thank God for that blessing.