Miss You

Unfortunately some places dont have access to the stars😞😞😪so how will I see your face at night...I miss home cause every night I'd have your face insight. Free at last I took a vaycay but why does it feel like I'm not free.....at last. Slowly regretting my decision thinking of you and its blurring my vision. WHAT! Am I crying again? Feeling this pain, dying inside cause it felt like I was leaving in vain damn I'm ashamed. If missing you feels this bad then next time I'll stay in my lane.

I M I double S U...all this time apart got me dazed and confused. Some say you're my crazy side...my naughty side but all I know is I safe when you're beside...me. Mutual compassion,unbreakable affection but looking back on the crimes we did...yup we deserve detention. Its really cold out here...I need my fire. The happiness that takes me home like fixing on the spare tyre. What's a king without his empire?

Remember when we went for a ride and you asked me if I could let you drive? I could tell you felt so alive. You were really shifting...didn't take long till I started drifting. I didn't want to lose the moment so I started filming. You really thrashed the thing it started spitting...flames. I hated the blame games but the thought of hearing Mrs to my names makes my up my game cause I'm coming soon and when I do...we'll take the world like a typhoon.