3916

The journey of the life time begun with the first text. The time we fought each battle together and still stood strong for whatever came next.

3916.... Were moments I had so bliss. Just like the extraordinary unexplainable moment of my first kiss.

From the "Hi, how are you?s" to the "Good morning beautiful hope you know I'll always love you. "Its even more crazy how one look from you could make me act the fool.

My mom always told me don't get to close to the fire or else you'll burn.... What she didn't know is I didn't have a choice. It was so cold outside n I couldn't stand the noise.

Her eyes of fire is what kept me going. We texted so much I could hear your voice in each line I read and when you didn't reply I felt like I was shot dead. Just like some guy said to his girl once.... You are the butter to my bread.

Those cute arguments of who would cut the line first when one of us called but just at the sound of your voice could make me melt despite how cold.

I'd always have poor grammatical eloquence in your presence..... Made me feel like one of the kings peasants but when I look in your eyes I still feel like I've been given the greatest present. Come to think of it 3916 was my best investment.

Ever know someone like the back of your hand.... Can tell what she's think by the way she'd stand. Get blizzard type of goosbumbs when she holds your hand. At a tender age you're even thinking of getting a wedding band.
VIEV©®