Z to A

I'm back from my (Zs) and the first thing is being tasked to figure out (Y) his (X) didn't mark the spot. I think I slept too hard cause now I see (W). Cut it down the middle like the letter (V) and then serve (U). Hold me close n I'll warm you up like a hot cup of (T)...dodging the shade like letter (S) but piss me off n I'll hit back like a double bass...in fact I'll display all sorts of violence and just like a movie I'll be rated (R). I work hard and smart but unlike you I wont stand in a (Q) handling the game like I know what to do. I know what I see and I'm feeling free like a trip from the toilet when I needed to (P).

(O) I think I'm losing my grip and failing to spell but in this piece its still going backwards (N M L). Strategically executing each piece like a game in the N F L. You gonna do this again...YOU'RE GONNA (K) ME AGAIN AFTER EVERYTHING ! Anyway it's fine... wasn't worth it. Hey...HEY! (J)! Oh sorry (I) nodded off again, as I was saying I'll connect it across the middle like the letter (H) won't do anything and let you crash and burn like it's your fate.

Wassup my (G)? You look like you got (F-ed)...you seem to be running on (E). What you need bruv is that (D.C) energee...to get you floating like a butterfly and stinging like a (B) cause you need to energise like a triple (A). I love my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.