Am I worthy?

Am I worthy? This question always twists my every fabric of nature. I tried to get answers from a certain lecture but the question still rang. When this question ponders me it comes with a serious bang and comes with a venomous sting like fang. Why does it hurt so much?? Am I worthy?

Today I stand and remember that i spent nine months in my mother's belly best chance for him to pull the plug cause clearly I wasn't ready. Several years down the line and I'm my moms devilish child. Always on the wild side causing trouble outside...got so drawn in these waters like a riptide and still I ask myself, Am I worthy?

I got to my teens and I was even more mean. Mom once said it was the worst she had ever seen. I didn't care who was on my case cause I was all over the place. Over here over there and up there. I've given my parents so many scares during this period. Who knows what would have happened. To be honest I've let my family down before but most of all I've let my heavenly down even more...just like Zuko there's an honour I'm working hard to restore. FATHER!!! Am I worthy!?!

Father I've brought shame to you so many times...brought grief so many times and even after prayer and I feel your presence...I've walked out on you so many times. Why protect me so many times. To many times I never saw it fit to keep me...you would have let that truck run me over...let that sickness take me under. AM I WORTHY!?!

Chief of sinners though I be, Jesus shed his blood for me. As the branch is to the vine...I am his and he is mine. So yes I'm worthy...yess he'll take me and even if life will break me...he will mend me. So back to the question....yes I'm worthy.