Beautiful Nightmare

Of all my years of nightmares, nothing comes close to this one. I'm mean this nightmare got me feeling some typa way. You see in each nightmare of mine its either something like the crooked man, boogeyman, the conjuring's nun, Freddy Kruger or a demon blood sucking hooker. Nah I'm kidding on the last part. What makes this nightmare so special is she likes to lurk in the dark but I can only see her eyes. The feeling of her stare pierces straight through my heart. I mean for once in my life I don't wanna wake up from my nightmare.

I've never seen a beautiful figure step out of the dark to converse with me. What makes it a nightmare is that I'm trapped in this realm where all she finds pleasure in is taunt me. I never have to face reality. I remember when she first touched me...I trembled like the first time I watched a horror movie.

I thought nightmares also had like this gory music that gets your legs feeling fluid. Stuck in one place like a deer in head lights. She caressed my face and then my head lights get it...I'm light headed. Anyway theres always this song that plays in the background. I'm supposed to fly out of here but it brings me back down. I'm starting to think I wont leave.

She begun to whisper the lyrics "Make everyday a love season
Dirty lover you are my rider
That should be enough reason
I call you baby that's only your title
Cause I don't need no more rivals
I put that on the Bible
You're the only thing that I want
Give me that feelin'
Make everyday a love season
Dirty lover you are my rider
That should be enough reason
I call you baby that's only your title
Cause I don't need no more rivals
I put that on the Bible
I'ma love ya till my time's gone"

Boom I'm in a trans...heart's running fast. This nightmare of mine did it with ease did it with class. I'm so hooked...this one is for the books she got me book marked with her charm. Planted a few sends and now this thing is looking like a hundred acre farm. One things for sure...the moment I stepped foot in this place...I knew I wasn't going to leave my beautiful nightmare, tiny terror, tiny temper its moments like this I live to remember.