ENERGY

I look for energy and beauty but the latter just plays a minor factor. I want to be in a relationship where I shouldn't worry if I matter. Yes we'll argue but it shouldn't put us in a place of scatter but rather in a state of pure bliss and laughter,not forgetting trying to give compliments but in the end we just stutter which is cute. That same energy people put into plants so that they can bear fruit. I dont want it temporary but to the point where I bring you a ring in a sharp suit. Wedding bells and cans dangling at the back of the boot. I'm joking....I'm African...we just drive our vehicles with lights on and hoot.

I'm looking for energy....not just any energy but energy at a particular wavelength. Energy that can drag me out of this sorrowful trench, diffuse this awful stench and most of all boost my strength. Speaking of wavelength....I'd love it reach the same amplitude. If you bring the bad attitude, I'll just let you down like a trough. No no it's no bluff....ruining my energy is a criminal offence I'd personally put you in cuffs.

I never die down on my compliments and that's what makes it sweet....cause the outcome of seeing the beautiful blushing face tends to swipe me off my feet. It comes out with the right shine right smile and right time....knowing it's a moment all mine really brings new meaning to cloud nine and that's what I need. Let it electrify me,burn me,radiate me or whatever I don't care....just know whatever energy you give me...I'll give back your fair share. I'll love you more times that a full head of hair.
Viev©️®️