4DRUPLE RUIN EFFECT

I saw
I want
I take
I hide

I saw her... Even when she would walk all the others were below her. That was the problem cause I began to see her daily. Fantasies came lately wouldn't mind to call her baby. I think I was going crazy but all I know is this affected me greatly.

I want her... Now that I've seen such a treasure. I was gonna get her despite whatever. Friends told me don't do it she already taken but the demon in me told me never. Cmon man you clever,everyone has that soft spot so you can get her. You got the right stuff right size. Even if it gets rough nobody minds a few white lies. I told him I think you might be right.... Am only in it for the prize.

I take her... Ok she got a man what am I gonna do. Make him play the fool for her to say screw you and I swoop in and tell her I'll do you right boo. That plan didn't work no matter what I threw she just stuck to him like glue. That shit got on my nerves so I decided to take him out...no matter how long. I knew in the back of my mind it was wrong but to have her was just sumn so strong.

I hid her cause my Plan worked out... Am enjoying beyond a doubt. I killed a man so his girl would be the one I take out. Whats funny is I couldn't be seen with her or else I'd be finished. People became nosy and began to dig. They realized his death was a cover up just for my selfish sin. It was only a matter of time until people knew n probably in time I'd be the king they overthrew.

So here I am looking so pale. Cause the guilt just hit me worse than hail. The judge told me for your crime you'll do 30 in jail. Greatest disappointment is Not even my parents would pay my bail cause I was so stupid and determined to take someones girl. Now here I am.... Four walls and a door made of galvanized rail. An action like this in the past and I be damned to hell. No window for a gentle wind to sail. Now I have a new motto and that's home sweet cell.

Moral of the story.... I saw something or someone that didn't belong to me. I wanted for the fact that I didn't feel free. I took that something or someone and I hid without respect.... Now because of all this I'm filled with undeniable regret.
VIEV©️®️