Compromise to be Recognised?

When you're with your partner...are you free to be yourself or do you have to put your identity in a box n keep it on the top shelf? Ma man...my G, "DON'T COMPROMISE TO BE RECOGNISED."

Are you afraid of the segregation or deformation for just being you in any situation? That's not your justification. "DON'T COMPROMISE TO BE RECOGNISED."

Why would you compromise to be recognised? Chop Down your life size to look good in some wannabe's eyes? No way should you lose your identity cause that's a tragedy. To lose my health all together as well....now that's a double jeopardy.

Why should I adjust who I am...add to who I am...change who I am. Is it a problem to accept me for who I am? Do you know how hard it is to compromise a genetic make up? Clearly I'll screw up to live up to that expectation and the final destination being a breakup. If I could I would but I cant compromise so that I live up to the person of whom you fantasise.

I mean its take it or leave it. I've shown you who I am and I'm sure you've seen it. My job is to love you and all you have to do is feel it and obviously return it cause giving myself all heartedly on credit...damn I don't wanna think about it.
I
Am
Me.