Akuma fight

(Y/N) = Your name
(L/N)= Last name
(D/N)= Dad name
(B/N)= Brothers name
(S/N)= Sisters name
(P/N)= Pets name
Some background of you:
You are the youngest sibling out of the three of you. Mother passed away which is why you moved to Paris to try and start a new life. You have a small dog who is around 5 years old and will most likely be a she. Hope this helps. Also you got akumatized because of your mother passing away.
_____________________________

No ones P.O.V:
Paris the city of love. Just a normal day for everyone who lives there. Well until the newest akumatized villain showed up. Ladybug and Chat noir hadn't arrived on the scene yet but that didn't stop the villain from achieving her goal.
"I am the Reaper and no one shall have to lose their love ones ever again!!" She shouted as she moved through the city on a dark cloud of smoke.
Maybe we should start from before you were akumatized shall we.

You just moved to Paris with your family after the death of your mother. You pretended like you were fine but that didn't last long once you got to Paris. Some guy called Hawkmoth sent out a little butterfly to you and it got all up in your grill and went into the necklace your mother gave to you for your 15th birthday.
"I am Hawkmoth and you are the Reaper. I will help bring your mother back and for you to help make sure no one else has to go through the same pain as you. I only request that you bring me Chat Noir and Ladybugs miraculous. Do we have a deal?"
"Certainly Hawkmoth."

Chat's P.O.V
"I get to see m'lady again." I spoke as I jumped from roof to roof to get to the victim.
It didn't last long till I saw red flying through the city making me smile more and more.
(Today is the day I tell her my feelings. What could go wrong.)
"Chat look out!" Ladybug shouted as she tackled me to the ground before the bus flew over us.
"I guess I can say I fell hard for you m'lady."
"Chat now is not the time. We need to get the akuma out of her."
"Right."
We got up and watch her head towards the area where the bus landed. She began to descend  towards the ground, she landed near the bus and went looking around the area confusing the both of us.
"She seems distracted. Don't you think the same Chat?"
"Yeah. It's like she almost doesn't care for us."
She looked towards us but didn't attack and just began to walk away. I saw a glint of something under her hood but didn't get a good look at what it was.
"Strange. Come on Chat we got to go after her."
"M'lady there is something hidden under her hood but I didn't get a good look at it. Could be what the akuma is in." I said as we went running after her.
"Good to know kitty. Come on she went down this way."
We went running on the roofs and just watched as she moved through Paris. She was saying something which made us understand why she was ignoring us.
"Hawkdaddy..... I call you Hawkdaddy because you are the dad of akumatized villains. Well correct me if I'm wrong but you are aren't you. I ignored them because they are alive and the bus could have killed someone. If someone was dying or had died from that bus I would use my powers to bring them back to life. So no one has to go through the same pain I did." She said as she placed a hand on something on her neck/chest area.
"I think the akuma is in the thing you saw Chat."
"I feel bad for her. She lost someone close to her which caused her to get akumatized. We need to quickly get the akuma out of her Ladybug."
"We will Chat. Come on she is distracted."
We made our way down and towards her to get the akumatized object and have Ladybug purify it.

~fight scene later (don't know how to write fight scenes that well.)

"Time to de-evilize! Gotcha. Bye bye, little butterfly."
I watched Ladybug do her routine and the necklace in my hand formed back into how it originally was. Ladybug turned to me and held her fist out. I gave her a smile and returned the fist bump.
"Pound it." We said at once
"My necklace! Where did it go? I can't lose it."
We turned towards her and saw her freaking out. I looked down at it in my hand and walked towards her.
"Hey. I think this is what you are looking for."
I kneeled down next to her and held out the necklace. She looked at it and grabbed it holding it close to her chest.
"Thank you. Both of you. I wouldn't know what I would do if I had lost it." She told
Our miraculous beeped telling us we didn't have long till we transformed back into our civilian forms.
"Will you be ok getting back home?"
"I'm sure I can manage."
I gave her once last smile before we ran off and parted ways.
(Guess I wasn't able to tell her once again.)