Too Many Questions.

Adrien p.o.v:
I couldn't focus on school. The only thing I could focus on was (y/n) and how she left. I wanted to go after her but was stopped by everyone. We were inside the classroom since it had begun to rain and we all just sat around a table and talked. I wasn't paying much attention and only came back to reality when Marinette and Alya came to the table.
"What did she say to you?" Alya asked Marinette as she sat down at our table.
"She said she was really sorry and hope I don't become jelly like Red. She also hope I didn't become Akumatized and hope we could still continue to be friends but understood if I didn't want to anymore. What does everyone else know that I don't?"
(She only calls Ladybug Red and Esprit. Don't blame her for the slip up she had a lot on her mind.)
"Wait you hadn't seen the photo as well."
"Nino...."Alya started but stopped when I interrupted her.
"It was a photo of me and (y/n) kissing." I said
Marinette was quite for awhile but I could tell she was hurt, just didn't know why.
"So how long have you two been together?"
"For awhile now. About a month before photoday."
"Dude I found out you two were dating a month into it."
"You knew Nino!"
"Yeah. It was by accident."
"Are you ok Adrien?" Marinette asked.
"I'm just worried about (y/n). She didn't want anyone to know till she was ready. But she had no choice but to confess to everyone because of the photo. She was even upset at me once because of the whole let's tell everyone."
"Why was she upset with you?" Alya asked
"Because I wanted to tell everyone about us and make it public but she didn't. Because the main reason was the possibility of losing you two as her friends."
"We should go see (y/n) after school." Alya said
"Probably best to give her a little space at the moment. I mean she did leave school."
"I wish she stayed and had the cake with us. Her brother is quite the cook."
"Her brother didn't make it. She did." I said as I stared at my slice.
"What?"
"(Y/n) likes to cook. She just doesn't do it often. I'm going to head to my study period." I said as I got up and headed to the library.
(I'm going to contact Natalie to get picked up. I can't leave (y/n) by herself. She needs me.)
I grabbed  my phone and rang Natalie.

"Hello. Adrien is everything alright?"
"Can I get picked up? I need to see (y/n) to make sure she is okay."
"Of course. I'll inform your father and the school. We will be there shortly."
"Thank you."

(I'm almost there (y/n).)