Getting measurements.

Last chapter guys. What a journey this was. But like I have said the story doesn't end here. There is a sequel coming very soon...ish. Anyway enjoy.
——————————————————————

Adrien wasn't at school today and neither was Mari. I ended up staying away from Nino and Alya since I felt like I would have gotten torn to shreds. I just stayed in the art room for when I was at recess and lunch. I got a call on my phone to which I left the room and answered it.

"Hello this is (y/n) speaking."
"Hey princess."
"Oh hey Blondie what's up?"
"Not much just bored out of my mind."
"Is it cause you weren't able to see me today?"
"Of course. I couldn't come today since I had too many photo shoots to catch up on and dad needed to have me try on his new products."
"Wish I could have seen it."
"Which reminds me. My father wants you to come over and drop off the work that I missed along with getting your measurements for the newest outfits he is designing."
"Yeah I can come over. We can also hang out for a bit and study if your dad is chill with it."
"He should be seeing as we are dating.... we are dating right we haven't exactly confirmed confirmed it."
"Well I would assume so since we have been outed to the public and such."
"Cool cool. I should let you go my love seeing as you have class soon."
"It's only spare babe."
"It's still important. Besides we will get to talk soon I promise. Even come pick you up myself and be a personal servant to you princess."
"Only if you can. I gotta go. Love you."
"Love you as well."

He hung the phone up and I went back into the art room to see a guy going through my art book and another guy going through my writing book. I walked up to them and cleared my throat.
"How may I help you both?"
They looked up at me and I recognised the one who was looking at my drawing which was Nathanial but still didn't know who the other guy was.
"Well?"
"Right we are so sorry. We were just really curious since the teacher has spoken quite a bit about your work both writing and art."
"It's very fine. Next time just ask me and I will be glad to show you."
"We will (y/n). We should get going we have class soon. See you around."
"See ya. Strange boys." I said before I grabbed my belongings and made my way to spare.

~a few hours later~

I was walking out the school and made my way towards the limo that was there when a huge crowd came towards me. I realised what was going on and began to run towards the limo only just getting in when the crowd ambushed the car.
"Good thing we came to pick you up miss.(l/n)." Natalie told
"(Y/n) is fine Natalie. Thank you both so much for the lift. How come Adrien isn't here?"
"He wanted to come but his father needed him again to get the clothes right for him."
"Okay. You know you two are quite cool even if your very quite."
"Thank you (y/n)."
The car ride was silent but it was still a nice moment for me to get to know Natalie and Gorilla. We soon made it to the Agreste mansion and I was walked in by Natalie and Gorilla. The Gorilla took me to Adriens room to which he knocked and allowed me in. I walked in and was amazed by all the things he had there. I saw the grand piano there and looked over at the Gorilla to see if I was allowed. He gave a nod and left the room leaving me by myself kinda.
"I never knew you could play piano."
"I can't Bjorn. But I have always wanted to."
I sat down and began to play a random melody and went back to what Hawkmoth had said.
(He wants to get the love of his life back but in a terrible way. I have no clue what to do.)
I had arms wrapped around me and I panicked grabbing their arm and flipping them only to realise it was Adrien.
"Oh no babe I am so so so so sorry."
"It's fine. I forgot you got scared easily."
I helped him up and sat down on the piano seat.
"So how were the others?"
"I wouldn't have a clue. Mari wasn't here and I left Nino and Alya alone the whole day. I just feel like I'm not welcomed in the group anymore even though they've said it's fine I just don't."
"It's okay princess. I'm here for you."
"Thanks Blondie."
He began to lean in to which I booped him on the nose and ran off. He began to chase me around his room making us both laugh. He was able to catch me and threw me onto the bed. He laid across me and pretended to be dead.
"Adrien!"
"No I'm dead. I can't speak or move since I'm dead."
"For a dead guy you are sure speaking a lot."
"Only a kiss on the lips can resurrect me."
"What's with you wanting to kiss me?"
"I love you and want to be with you."
"I love you too Blondie."
"So kiss?"
"If you stop pretending to be dead on top of me then yes."
"Yay!"
He quickly got off me and began to lean towards my face. Before we kissed there was a knock on the door and we quickly separated.
"Adrien, (y/n). Gabriel will see you two now."
"Coming."
She gave a nod and left the room but kept the door open.
"As I was saying...."
"Maybe later Blondie. Come on I get to meet your dad for the first time." I said as I got off the bed.
I began to walk but Adrien grabbed my wrist stopping me.
"Adrien?"
"What if he doesn't like you?"
"Blondie. If he doesn't like me that's not going to stop you from dating me now is it."
"I guess not."
"So come on. Can't keep your father waiting." I said before I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
He got a huge smile on his face and lead me to his fathers office. We walked in and was greeted by a back. He was looking at a painting that was like the Lady in Gold. Without thinking I walked towards it till I was standing next to the guy.
"You must be Adriens girlfriend. I have heard you like art."
"Yeah. This painting is absolutely beautiful. Who is she?"
"My wife. She was the world to me and meant everything to Adrien."
"What happened to her if you don't mind me asking?"
"She just disappeared one day. Now it's just me and Adrien."
I looked at Gabriel and then back at Adrien.
"Adrien is a good kid. You've raised him quite well."
"Thank you miss.(l/n). That means a lot to me."
"I should be thanking you. You had never met me till now but was there helping me through this and supporting me and Adrien even though I'm a commoner unlike Chloé or other rich and famous people."
"I want my son to be happy. If it's with you then I can't stop that."
"Father you wanted her measurements and outfit fitting." Adrien said as he came up next to us.
"Yes. We shall get started on that."
"Wǒ yǐwéi tā huì gèngjiā kěpà." I said to Adrien who only looked terrified at what I said.
"What?" I asked looking at him with a confused look.
"My father knows Chinese (y/n)."
"Oh no."
"It is alright. I usually am quite mean and more strict."
"Good to know."

~a few hours later~

I was standing on this circle while Gabriel went to work and I was just chatting away with Adrien.
"So how long have you been doing piano now Adrien?"
"For awhile now. How long have you played it for?"
"I have never played it till today. I know it was bad."
"Nonsense, it was beautiful. I can teach you if you like. Of course after all my studying and homework is done first."
"I wouldn't mind that. So Gabriel what got you into fashion?"
"Something I have been quite fond of for most of my age."
"Maybe I can draw you some patterns if you ever get stuck on a look. Adrien also has a friend who does fashion at home and is really good at it."
"Thank you for your corporation miss.(l/n) and your offers. You may get back into your regular clothes now."
"Thanks Gabriel. You know you can just call me (y/n) right?"
"I will think about it."
I looked at the time and saw it was getting a bit late. I looked back at Gabriel and Adrien yo information them about my departure.
"I'll need to be leaving now since it's getting late."
"I can walk you home since it's only a block away if you like. And if it's okay with you father."
"As long as you two are safe then it should be fine. But if anything happens call us and we will pick you up straight away."
"We will."
I left the office and went back to Adriens room quickly to get my bag. Once done I went to Adrien and we began to walk out of the mansion when I stopped. I turned around to see Gabriel watching us leave.
"Thank you so much Gabriel for everything you've done for me so far. I hope I don't become a disappointment to you anytime in the future."
"It's alright. Thank you for becoming a model even though you don't like the attention that much. I hope to see you again in the future and thank you (y/n)."
We left the house and I kept playing back what was said.
(No.... it can't be him.....)
I looked at Adrien causing him to smile towards me. I smiled back but couldn't stop my mind from blaring alarms.
(Gabriel Agreste is.....HawkMoth.)