Night talks.

I laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I'm guessing I was worrying Bjorn since he came and rested next to me on the pillow.
"What's up cub?"
"Is there a chance I could fall for a guy I don't really know?"
"Well I wouldn't know. Maybe there's a chance.... you aren't falling in love with the alley cat are you?"
"I don't know. Maybe I am. It's just I get along with him so much, then I do with Red and he seemed to be on my side when Red sorta said her thoughts on me joining."
"Trust me cub. It's best to not fall for them, since it's just too much trouble."
"Oh no. I feel so bad for Chat."
"What why?"
"Because I've just realised that Red doesn't like Chat the same way he likes her. And I've told him to tell his feelings for her. Stupid stupid stupid."
"How did you work that out?"
"By the way she acts with him. Whenever he has flirted with her she flirts back but I can see that she doesn't exactly mean all that in the way he does with her and I've only just worked it out. Oh I'm so dumb."
"It's okay Cub. You didn't know. But I still think you should try and go for someone else.... like the Adrien dude."
"He is cute. But I think Marinette likes him and I don't exactly want to fight her for him you know. I still haven't worked out why his voice seems familiar to me and I also have to work out why Chats voice seems familiar as well. I never knew life as a 15 year old was so complicated."
"You know you shouldn't do things that make other people happy. You need to do stuff that makes you happy. And if being with Adrien or the alley cat makes you happy you should go for it."
"Thanks Bjorn. You are the best Kwami I could've been paired with. You get extra berries tomorrow."
"Yes. You haven't texted Adrien yet."
"Oh no he probably thinks he put me into an awkward situation. I'll text him now."

Adriens p.o.v:
"Plagg I've put her into an awkward situation. I knew I should have just waited till she asked instead of going here's my number. Stupid stupid stupid."
"If your so worked up like this why don't you just text her first. She probably just got busy and forgot."
"I would but I didn't get hers."
"Well that was stupid."
"I know. Today has just been a weird one."
I heard my phone vibrate and I grabbed it expecting Nino but instead it was (y/n).

"Hey dude. So sorry for not texting till now I was busy and forgot to message you."

I began to smile and Plagg came over and read the message.
"See lover boy. She was just busy and forgot."
"I know Plagg I can read."

"It's all good. So how have you been?"

"Real smooth."
"Sush. Let me talk to her."

"It was good. We have left over of the chicken so I know what I'm grabbing tomorrow to share with you guys."
"Maybe we could chill at your place and get to see how Australians live."
"There are boomerangs everywhere, there's only outback music and our Kangaroo likes to beat the hell out of people he doesn't know."
"I hope your joking.... you are joking right."
"Yes I'm joking. You big goofball."

I laughed from our conversation making Plagg sigh.
"What's wrong with you?"
"It's obvious you are catching feelings for her Adrien."
"I'm not catching feelings. We are just friends."
"Trust me. You are becoming smitten with her like you are with Esprit. To be honest you do have a better chance with them then you do with Ladybug."
"I love Ladybug and the girl behind the mask."
"The girl behind the mask is someone you don't really know. Look kid you saw how she acted with Esprit today and who's side did you pick?"
"I picked Esprit. Only because I could tell Esprits feelings were hurt by Ladybug and what she said was a bit rude."
"Look have it your way but trust me. You are falling for Esprit and (y/n). It just depends how long it takes for you to realise that."
I felt my phone buzz and I looked down to see she sent another message.

"Is everything all right or did you die? Because if you died that would really suck because all the lady's that think your cute and all will also die and then we have a heap of people dead."
"No no not dead. Still alive."
"Damn. Kinda wanted to see people just dead on the ground and such."
"Your joking again aren't you."
"Yeah. I'm not that messed up, just a lil."
"I think I can live with just a lil."
"So how was your day?"
"It was eventful. The photoshoot was boring as hell."
"Maybe I could come one day and keep you not bored."
"I would like that."
"Oh shoot, is that the time. Well I gotta go to sleep. Night night goofball I will see you tomorrow."
"Goodnight (y/n) I will see you tomorrow. I'm gonna need to find a nickname for you."
"Would like to see you try."

I turned my phone off and got ready to go to sleep only being able to think one thing.
(It wouldn't be so bad to fall in love with Esprit or with (y/n). Maybe Ladybug isn't the girl I thought she was but I still love her a lot. I'll confess to her tomorrow and no matter what happens I'm going to tell her.)