Unlikely visit.

I was relaxing on my bed reading good omens playing Queen on my speakers when there was tapping at my window. I looked over to see Red there and she was waving towards me. I went over and opened the window letting her in.
"Uh Ladybug what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to check up on you. A little birdie told me today that you were acting strange and that they were worried about you."
"Surprise you even care to check on me. I am after all someone who isn't in the same league as a superhero."
"Well I like to make sure everyone is safe and whatnot. Wether they are a superhero or not. So what's been bothering you that made your friends all worried?"
"A guy I've been seeing wanted to tell people we are together and I didn't just yet but he wouldn't listen. There are other things but that's the main one. So Ladybug do you like fashion?"
"Um that is a strange question don't you think."
"Just curious. You just seem like someone who would want to do fashion for a living." I said not showing any emotions.
"Well you would be correct. Even though I shouldn't be telling you it since I need to keep my identity a secret."
(Trust me I already know.)
"So was you checking up on me the only thing? Cause I'm a little busy needing to check up on my sister every now and then."
"Oh yes. But maybe you would like to tell me who the guy you have been kinda seeing is. Maybe I can help by explaining the situation....."
"I would rather not. Last time you talked to someone they turned into an Akumatized villain since you thought it was better to not talk to them in private. I don't want this person to get Akumatized."
"You know about that..... can I ask why you don't like me so much?"
"Because of a few reasons. But the main one is your mean sometimes to people like how Chloé is mean to everyone. And when you confront people you never let them explain their side."
"I never listened to Esprit.... that's probably why she hates me." She said as she placed her face in her hands and sat on my bed.
(I should be enjoying this.... seeing her in so much pain but.... I can't let Mari.... my friend be in too much pain.)
I walked in front of her and she looked up at me. I saw some tears in her eyes and I began to hug her.
"Your hugging me.... I thought you hated me?"
"You may not be my favourite person but I can see that you want to make it up to Esprit. So until you can make it up to her I'm still not going to be your biggest fan."
"Ok. Well I guess I should go. Gotta work out how to make it up to Esprit." She said as she got up and rubbed her eyes before heading toward my window.
When she was getting ready to jump out I stopped her.
"Wait Ladybug.... maybe a way of making it up to her is by hearing her out. There's obviously a reason why she didn't like what you said to her."
"Thanks (y/n). I'll see you around maybe."
"Yeah......"
She jumped out and began to swing away before I finished my sentence.
"If only you knew Marinette that Ive already seen you feel really bad for it."
My phone began to ring and I saw that it was Adrien. I grabbed my phone but before I could do anything my sister called for me.