New school.

(Y/N) P.O.V:
It had been a week since I was akumatized and it's my first day of starting school. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to see my brother (B/N) and my sister (S/N) waiting on the couch for me.
"You ready? Because we gotta head off soon to get you to your school and for me to get to mine and for (b/n) to get to his new job." (S/n) said not looking away from her phone.
"Yeah. Just got to say bye to (p/n) then we can go." I said before heading to the kitchen to see that our dog was there.
I walked over and gave her a pat on the head which earned me a kiss from her.
"I got to go now. I'll see you after school ok."
She barked back and I got up and left with my family.

~a few moments later~

We were walking towards my school and once my siblings saw other students they said their goodbyes to me and I just followed the other students towards Collège Françoise Dupont.
(I hope this works out.)
I made my way inside and headed towards the office to get my schedule.

Adrien P.O.V:
I was sitting in my usual seat and heard people saying something about a new student. I turned around to look at Alya and Marinette to ask what was going on.
"Do you two know anything about this new student?"
"I sent Nino out to get some info. But what I know is that they just moved here from Australia and that they are going to be in our classes." Alya said
"Let's hope she is nice unlike a certain blonde girl in our class." Marinette said referring to Chloé.
The door open to our class and Nino walked in before realising something before heading back out.
"Come on dudette."
"I already can tell I'm gonna be the centre of attention from everyone as the new girl and I would rather not." A female voice spoke out of view.
"Gotcha." Nino said before coming back in.
"Um so could people not give the new girl attention when she comes in?" He asked waiting for people to respond.
Everyone that was already there agreed to it and promised to update any of the late comers. He gave the thumbs up and went back out bringing the new girl in. She kept looking at the floor and was going to walk to the back but was stopped by Alya.
"Hey new girl. Why don't you sit with us?"
"Alya...."
"Uh sure, I guess."
She made her way back down a few steps before sitting next to Alya. She pulled her hoodie up to cover her face and began to write on a book.
(She must be very shy.)