Who was she.

Adrien P.O.V:
I laid in bed thinking back to today's events.
(First we get an Australian girl in our class who knows what it's like to lose a mother and then later we get a new partner who is so strange. Seems like today was filled with meeting new people.)
"Don't tell me your thinking of the new girl again."
"Actually Plagg I was thinking about (y/n) and Esprit Bera. (Y/n) seems cool and knows what it's like to not have a mother in her life like how I don't know what happened to my mum."
"Yeah but she doesn't know that you lost your mother as well."
"I will tell her. Just got to do it at the right time. Besides Esprit is very smart and is quick thinking. I think she is quicker then Ladybug and me combined."
"Next your going to say you love her and she is the love of your life."
"Plagg."
"Why don't you go for people you know and not go for people you don't even know the identities of?"
"Plagg you know nothing about love."
"Believe it or not I know what it's like to love."
"Yeah right. All you love is Camembert and nothing else."
"That you know of.... its getting late and you have a lot of things to do tomorrow." He said before going to the cheese cupboard leaving me with my thoughts.
(Is it possible that I can fall in love with more then one person? I better not dwell on it and get some sleep.)
I closed my eyes and no matter what I couldn't stop dreaming about Esprit Bera and Ladybug.