School is attacked part 2.

When I left I saw a huge creature and went to the the side.
"Hey monster! Over here you blind ass!"
The creature looked at me and I went running for the stairs only to have the path destroyed by it.
(Oh no.)
I quickly went running to the other side only to have that be destroyed as well.
(Only one thing to do.)
I went running to the rails and jumped over rolling like stuntman do it to help the fall. As soon as I was able to I ran to one of the back rooms opening the window and getting out before the class was destroyed by the big ass hand. I went running over to stairs at the front and transformed only to quickly go to the roof and look over head to see that the monster was looking around. I quickly found where the classroom was and saw Adrien and Marinette still there. I tapped on the window and once it was opened I got in and shot and arrow with rope down to the park next door.
"Go now. You guys will be safer away from the school." I said
"Where's ladybug?" Adrien asked hoping I would know.
"Red has informed me she is on the way. Now go."
(It may be a lie but I hope she gets here soon.)
I used my arrows and used them to help me make my way towards one of the library windows and tapped on it getting their attention. Once it opened I made my way in and fired another arrow getting them out of the school.
"Wait. Some of my students are still not here."
"It's okay miss. The girl named (y/n) made a distraction for the other two to get away and it was very brave of her to do. With that help I was able to get them all to safety." I said to her.
"Okay." She said before heading down the zip line.
(Okay Adrien should be here by now and Red better be on the way.)
I ran out of the library to see it destroying more classrooms.
"Wonder why they are so mad."
"Maybe their makeup wasn't right. Who knows, I just know I'm getting annoyed that Red isn't here yet."
"Well we could try and get them out of here."
"I have an idea." I said before turning back to the villain. "YOO HOO! BIG SCARY MONSTER!"
The monster turned to me and narrowed its eyes. It began to try and grab up but I was quick to using my blob arrows.
"Have I ever told you, you are amazing."
"Once or twice. It should hold them till Red gets here." I said before the monster broke out of the blob. "Or not. I'm gonna have to do it aren't I?"
"Yeah."
"Spirits conform!" I shouted before a dark hand formed and grabbed ahold of the monster.
"Hopefully Ladybug gets here soon."
"I'm here. What have I missed?"
"Half the school nearly died because of you. Now you two find the akuma destroy it and fix it. Before I'm not able to hold onto it anymore."
They began to get to work but I could feel that I was beginning to lose the power to hold the giant spirit hand for long.
"Guys you need to hurry this up if you can!"
My vision began to get blurry and I wasn't able to stay awake passing out on the balcony.

Adrien p.o.v:
I looked over at where Esprit was to see her past out.
(Princess no!)
I began to rush towards her only to get stopped by Ladybug.
"Chat what are you doing?!"
"Esprit is knocked out! I gotta make sure she is ok!"
"You can check after! But we got to save everyone else first!"
(I won't forget about you Princess.)
I went rushing back in and soon saw what the akumatised object was. I told Ladybug that it was the sunglasses on top of her head to which she used lucky charm. She quickly worked out what to do and we were able to de-akumatised the victim. Once done I quickly went rushing to Esprit to see if she was okay and saw that she only had two pads left.
"Pound......it."
Ladybug left not that I really noticed.I grabbed Esprit and rushed over to a nearby alley way and went back into my normal wear to see Esprit do the same.
"Come on Princess wake up."
She wasn't waking and I began to freak out. I picked her up and rushed back to school to see if anyone could help.
"There's Adrien..... is he carrying (y/n)?" Someone said but I didn't care who.
"Someone please help she passed out and won't wake up."
The teacher that was there helped rush me her to the nurses office to let her rest and to call one of her siblings or father.
"Uh Adrien do you know who would be able to pick her up?"
"Try her sister. She is usually on her lunch break right about now." I said not leaving her side
(Please be okay princess.)