A surprise run in.

I de-transformed and I began to walk back home since my family was most likely worried about me. I checked my phone to see that my sister had texted and before I could reply back she began to call.

"(Y/n) where the hell are you?!"
"Sorry, I was hiding in school and we weren't allowed to use our phones just in case the villain was near. I'm so sorry I'll be home right away now that it's over and we were just allowed out. I'll see you guys soon."
"Ok hurry up. We are making home made kfc."
"Well now I am going to sprint home. See you soon."
"See ya."

She hung up the phone and I began to rush home as quick as I could.
(Chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken!)
I kept running and ran into someone making us fall over.
"Fiddle sticks."
"(Y/n)? Why are you in such a rush?"
"Oh hey Adrien. I need to get home quickly since we are having home made kfc for dinner."
"Well let me help you up." He said offering a hand towards me.
"Thanks."
He pulled me up and began to walk me home.
"I thought you had a photo shoot?"
"I did but it's been canceled for a little bit because of the attack."
"Well that's good I guess. It must be hard having to do so many things."
"Yeah. It's even worse coming home to no one."
"Your dad must be really busy. What does your mum do?"
"Oh my mum has been missing for about a year or so."
"Oh I'm so sorry. It's hard waking up only to know you can't see them smile or be happy anymore."
"Yeah. But hey we have each other to help us though this."
"Yeah we can. Well this is my place. See ya tomorrow Adrien."
"Wait (y/n)! Here's my number. That way we can talk and stuff when the other person needs it." He said as he placed a piece of paper in my hand.
"Thanks dude. I'll see you tomorrow and probably talk tonight." I waved goodbye and went inside the house.
I walked to the kitchen and saw my dad and sister preparing dinner.
"Sorry for making you guys worried. I'll try not to do that next time."
"It's all good. As long as your safe that's all that matters."
"I'm gonna go change into my pjs and then I'll come down to help cook." I said before heading up stairs.
Once my door was shut and I tossed my bag onto the bed Bjorn came out and flew over to me.
"You did good out there. But may I remind you, when I'm in the bag you can't throw it."
"I know. That's why I tossed it onto the bed. Your a delicate item." I said as I rubbed his head with a finger.
He crossed his arms and gave a pouty face.
"Your mocking me."
"I'm not mocking you Bjorn." I said while getting changed out of his view.
"You should also pack more berries. I got hungry around the fourth period."
"Sure. I'll make sure to sneak you some more tonight after dinner. Would you like that cub?"
"I would like that very much."
"Good. Well time to head downstairs and be social."
I walked out of my room with Bjorn hiding in my pocket.