Chat what are you doing here?

I was home alone and was playing the musical (if you don't like musicals just change it to what you like) Lighting thief when there was a tap at my window. I looked over and saw Chat there with his cheeky smile. I walked over and opened the window to talk to him.
"What are you doing here Kitty?"
"I came to see my princess and if she was safe during the attack."
"I am doing well and yes I was safe. Far fro the action." I said.
"That's good."
"Would you like to come in? I have some cake."
"Yes please."
I helped him in and went over to my bed to sit down. He sat next to me and began to eat one of the slices that was there.
"So how has things been with you and the confession girl?"
"So so. Esprit is pretty mad at her."
"She gets mad? I thought she was just chill and all about fun and laughs."
"She is but her and Ladybug just aren't on the same page."
"So the girl was Ladybug. Interesting."
"Yeah. I think I might be falling for someone else.... or two people. I'm not sure really."
"Talk to me kitty. I'm all ears."
"Well one of them is someone I know from school. She is nice and beautiful yet for some reason no one had ever called her beautiful till I did and she is just amazing. She can draw and write these things off the top of her head and she also is quite funny being able to make me laugh and we have this joke about a pet she has."
"She sounds cool."
"She is. But the other girl is cool and is quick thinking at situations and it's amazing to see her work. And she is also nice but I learnt that you don't want to make her angry or get on her bad side because she is very dangerous and can take people down in like two moves. They are both amazing and beautiful yet no one ever called them beautiful."
"I mean I understand how that goes. I was only called beautiful today but a friend of mine."
"Who's this friend princess?"
"You wouldn't believe me."
"I promise I will."
"It was Adrien Agreste."
"He called you beautiful. O M G. He is such a dream boat."
"Your a goof."
"Well he isn't wrong. You are quite beautiful and even though I wasn't the first you can say now that two guys have called you beautiful."
(Oh shirt balls. It can't be.....)
"Kitty."
"Yeah."
"Now I may just be crazy or what not but hear me out."
"Okay."
"So when I first met Adrien he sounded familiar to me and I didn't know why. And then I met you and also wanted to know why you sounded familiar as well. I think I realised why you both sound familiar to me. Now if I am wrong and I hope I am and tell me straight away if I am. But are you Chat Noir, Adrien Agreste?"
He was silent and didn't look away from the remainder of cake on the plate.
"You aren't saying anything. That could mean two things. Either and I hope it's this one you don't know what to say to it since it's pretty stupid I guess or and it's most likely this one you are actually him."
"Why do you think we are the same person?"
"Well for a few things. At the cafe that we went to Adrien said to me that now you can say a guy has called you beautiful. To which you just said the same thing. Realising now you said it first at the Eiffel Tower which I should have realised sooner. You also have the same colour eyes and hair and your the same height. Oh shirt balls Kitty is goofball."
"Wait hold up. I never talked to you at the Eiffel Tower that was..... Esprit."
"Surprise."
"Oh this is fantastic. I've fallen for the same girl twice."
"What? You were talking about me."
"Yeah. I guess I should get out of this since I know your face and you should know mine."
"Let me cover the windows first just in case." I said before getting off my bed and closing the blinds in my room.
I sat back down and Chat said his line.
"Plagg, claws in."
Chat noirs outfit disappeared and standing there was Adrien.
"I bloody called it!"
"Yeah. Plagg was hoping you wouldn't find out."
"To be honest I think I kinda knew but didn't say anything since I wanted to be sure."
"Adrien you weren't meant to tell her!" A little black flying cat said ignoring me.
"She worked out on her own."
"Yeah cause you went and the same thing to her twice!"
"Three times of you count when I was Esprit." I said
"Plagg is right (y/n). You two are not meant to know."
"I can't help it if he worked it out and he couldn't help it that I worked it out as well."
"Who's the little bear?"
"My Kwami Bjorn."
"This is Plagg."
"Don't introduce me to her! That's it I will never forgive you."
"Not even for Camembert?" Adrien said as he pulled out some of the cheese.
"Ok maybe I'll forgive you."
"Really Plagg! That easily!"
"I'll give you all the berries you want tomorrow."
"Na uh."
"A week?"
"Ok deal."
"I just realised I fell for the same dude twice. How ironic is that."
"Wait you have feelings for me."
"Well yeah."
(Well today has seriously been flipped upside down.)