It cant be.

I'm thinking of ending this book soon. But don't worry there will be a sequel to it so there's that to look forward to.
——————————————————————

(Y/n) p.o.v:
I rushed to the bathroom and thankfully no one was there. I went into one of the stalls and sat on the toilet letting out a groan making Bjorn come out of his hiding spot.
"You got angry."
"I know. I couldn't help it though. Just the thought of Mari treating me like shit and then Chloé started to be a massive..... I just got mad and everything is just coming into place. Why did I agree to this mission Bjorn?"
"(Y/n) I think you should tell Adrien about the mission."
"I can't. Fu said I couldn't let anyone know. The information I hold can put them all at risk."
"Maybe we should wait. But you need to try and be more calmer with them all."
"I need weed."
"No you don't. Come on let's hurry up so people don't worry about you."
"Ok." I got up and left the toilet only to see Mari and Alya come in.
Once they saw me they rushed over to ask if I was ok.
"I'm fine. Just a bit tired. Why do you ask?"
"Because you have been acting weird." Alya said.
(Well it's mainly because one of my best friends is someone who treated me like shit and still does.)
"Na I get a little off when I'm tired. I'm all good."
"How about we hang out after school?" Mari suggested
"That's a great idea. Let's do it."
"I would like to but I can't. I gotta take care of my sister since she isn't feeling well."
"Maybe we can come by and bring her some food from the bakery." Alya said
"It's your choice. But if you did you wouldn't be able to stay for long."
"We will see about it." Mari said.
I looked at Alya and saw her eye colour.
(They are exactly like Foxys.)
"Hey Alya. Out of the superhero's who would you be?"
"Oh that's easy. I think I would be Rena Rouge."
"How come?" Mari asked
"Oh she is really cool. Of course after Ladybug duh." She said "why do you ask?"
"Just wondering."
(That means that Nino is obviously Shell dude.)
"Come on we gotta get to our next class." Alya said as she began to lead us out
(I don't know what I'm going to do.)