Late night run.

I went swinging through the streets heading towards the Eiffel Tower. There was nothing really going on so I decided to look at the city above and took in the fresh air.
"This has to be one of my favourite things about the job." I said to myself only to get a response.
"It's one of mine as well."
I turned around to see Chat standing there making his way towards me.
"What's up Blondie?"
"Nothing much. What about you?"
"So so. So how did the confession go?"
(I know it didn't go well but I have to pretend not to know.)
"I got rejected. She apparently loves someone else and was sorry before she sped away." He said as he hung his head.
"I'm so sorry Chat. But hey, maybe she wasn't the one. Some people say that our true love or soulmate however you say it is connected to us by our pinky's with a red string."
"I didn't know you were such the romantic type."
"I dabble. When you like to create stories like me you just kinda have to dip your toes into everything and see what sticks."
"You create stories?"
"Yeah I dabble."
"I have a friend at school who also creates stories."
"Is that so."
"Yeah. She is really nice and funny, also is cute so there's that. I also have another friend that I made today. She drew this awesome picture of me to help cheer me up when I was sad from Ladybug."
"You seem to attract the creative types."
"It seems I do. So how come your out late tonight Esprit?"
"Well I had things on my mind and decided to get fresh air to help clear the noggin."
"Maybe we can spend time together. Without Ladybug."
"Yeah well Red isn't in my good books at the moment. So I think if I saw her I would go full grizzly."
"Why isn't she in your good books?"
"Well she hurt you and has basically said to my face that she doesn't want me on the team. I think if I knew who she was in civilian form I would want to punch her." I said.
"I guess it's a good thing for the both of you that you don't know the other person in life."
"Yeah. Would also depend on the person. Like if it was Chloé oh I would punch the hell outta so quick you wouldn't be able to say flat out like a lizard drinking."
"I have never heard that."
"Wouldn't be surprised. I'm not from Paris I'm from another country. One that doesn't have bears but has literally nearly every animal that can kill you there."
"Sounds lovely."
"Oh yeah it's quite a beautiful place."
"Beautiful but deadly. Kinda like you."
"You think I'm beautiful?"
"Well yeah. You don't?"
"I've never thought of myself as and no guy has ever gone wow your beautiful to me. So I just never thought it."
"Well now you have had a guy say you are."
"Yeah. Guess what Blondie."
"What?"
"Tag your it." I said before jumping off and flying through the sheets.
He came after me and our laughs could be heard through the night. There was one point where I had gotten him off my trail and my bow was receiving a call. I slid the panel down on the front and saw the kitty's game.
"Where the hell did you go?"
"Oh did the kitty lose me?"
"Yes. Now where are you hiding?"
"That's my little secret. But it's about time I go home. So maybe we can continue this game next time."
"That's no fair!"
"Well you shouldn't have lost me. Bye kitty."
"Bye."
I slid the panel back up and headed home with a huge smile on my face.
(I can't believe I'm falling for the cat and I think I'm also falling for Adrien. This is too much.)